Once your data request has been accepted by the Agincourt Research Office, you must complete a Data Use Agreement in order to receive the data. To do this, please follow the instructions below.
- Download the Data Use Agreement .
- Register and login to the data repository portal and fill in the online data request form data request form.
- The following documents must accompany this agreement:
- A clear and concise description of the intended purpose and method of analysis of the data (analysis plan)
- A list of the names and organizational affiliations of all those who will engage in this analysis
- A description of the means by which the investigator will restrict access to confidential AHPU data
- Students must also include a statement by a supervisor that he or she will ensure that the student will abide by terms listed below
- The investigator will neither release nor permit others to release the files or data therein to any person (including media and subcontractors) except with the written approval of the AHPU senior management.
- The investigator will neither use nor permit others to use the data in any way other than listed in the original application for access to the data.
- The investigator will ensure that the data are kept in a secured environment and that only authorized users have access to the data.
- Every publication or report based on the data should carry an acknowledgement of the form: “Analysis based on data collected through the Agincourt Health and Population Unit (AHPU) Health and Demographic Information System”.
- The investigator will not release, or permit others to release, any data that identifies persons, households or other such micro-level data (up to and including the village level) directly or indirectly.
- Once the dataset has served its indicated purpose it must be deleted/destroyed.
- The dataset remains the property of AHPU and AHPU reserves the right to request the return of the dataset should any of the above conditions be violated.